ssc junior engineer recruitment 2014 apply online ssconline.nic.in ssc junior engineer recruitment admit card, results, previous question papers, syllabus.
Junior Engineers (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contract) Examination,
Staff Selection Commission will hold a Combined All India Open Examination for recruitment to the posts of Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical) in Central Public Works Department (CPWD) and Department of Posts, Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical), Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying & Contract) in Military Engineering Service (MES), Junior Engineer (Civil & Mechanical) in Central Water Commission (CWC) and Farakka Barrage.
- Vacancies will be determined in due course.
- Age Limit : Relaxation in age as per rules.
- 18-27 years for Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical) in CPWD and Department of Posts
- Not exceeding 30 years for Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical) in MES
- Upto 32 years for Junior Engineers (Civil & Mechanical) in CWC and Farakka Barrage.
- 18-27 Years for Junior Engineers (Quantity Surveying and Contract) in MES
- Educational Qualification : Degree/ Diploma in Civil or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from an institution recognized by Govt. of India or equivalent qualification.
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800 grade pay Rs. 4200/-
Fee : Rs. 100/- in to be paid in SBI by payment challan or by Net Banking. No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women and Ex-servicemen candidates.
How to Apply : Candidate should apply Online at http://ssconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php on or before
For further details, please view http://ssc.nic.in/notice/examnoticeapplication form is available at http://ssconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php
www.ssc.nic.in SSC Recruitment Engineering Assistant Technician Prasar Bharati Exam Apply Online | RECRUITMENT RESULTS & JOBS ADMIT CARD APPLY ONLINE:
ssc Junior Engineer Selection procedure and syllabus
Selection of eligible and promising will be made through written examination and interview.
Candidates who successfully submit their online applications and appear eligible for posts mentioned will be invited for written test. Interview will be conducted for shortlisted candidates who score minimum qualifying marks in JE exam.
ssc je syllabus
- Marks carried by written test would be 500
- whereas interview will be of 100 marks.
- Written test is divided into two sections i.e. Objective type and Conventional type.
- Objective section will carry 200 marks and comprise of topics like General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, General Engineering (Civil & Structural) or (Electrical & Mechanical).
- On the other hand conventional section will carry technical questions related to concerned engineering discipline.
Tentative schedule for SSC Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical) Exam 2014
Dates for upcoming exam of Junior Engineers have been tentatively scheduled by SSC. One could easily get entire schedule from official website of SSC. According schedule mentioned on website schedule is as follows:
SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2014 Apply Online:-
Candidates can apply online from the official website at www.ssc.nic.in.
SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Application Fee:-
GEN/OBC candidates have to pay Rs 100/-as the application fee amount can be deposit by using net banking by master/ visa and debit card. And all reserve category candidates and women candidates need not to pay application fee.
SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2014 Selection Process:-
Candidates will be shortlisted for the further interview process according to their total marks in the written examination.
SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2014 Admit card:-
Admit card can be download from the official website at www.ssc.nic.in before two weeks of the exams. Admit card is very important during the written exam.
SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2014 Result:-
SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment result will be updated on the official website at www.ssc.nic.in