calcutta university exam schedule 2014 -15 CU exam dates caluniv.ac.in B.Com, B.A, B.Sc. Part 1, 2, 3 2014-15
B.A, B.Sc., B.Com, B.Ed., M.Sc., M.A, M.Com, M.Ed., M.Phil. BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA, LLB, Distance Education (Distance Education) and Entrance Examination 2014
calcutta university exam schedule 2014 -15 CU exam dates caluniv.ac.in B.Com, B.A, B.Sc. Part 1, 2, 3
Calcutta University exam Schedule 2014
Calcutta University has updated a notice of examination schedule 2014 for B.Com, B.A, B.Sc. Part 1, 2, three examinations 2014 which can be begin from the month of Feb 2014 calcutta university exam schedule 2014.
All those candidates of Calcutta ar awaiting their examination plan currently might check and acquire prepared for examination calcutta university exam schedule 2014. you wish to ascertain the examination dates properly and attend them at specific date.
Keep continue visit on this page of airtet.in for obtaining whole details associated with the Kolkata University examination Schedule 2014:
Calcutta University examination Schedule 2014 Details:
Name of university Calcutta University
Types of announcement
calcutta university exam schedule 2014 – 15 calcutta university exam dates available at their official website http://www.caluniv.ac.in/
B.Com, B.A, B.Sc. Part 1, 2, 3
How to check Kolkata University examination Schedule 2014?
- to check the schedule you wish to go to the official website of the organization.
Official website of the organization is computer network.caluniv.ac.in.
At the primary page there’ll be notification associated with the examination schedule.
Press that notification.
at the moment a page are going to be open contain the all details regarding this news.
calcutta university exam schedule 2014
calcutta university results caluniv.ac.in
|B.A/B.Sc./B.Com Part-I (Honours & Major) examinations 2014
Results published on 26/11/2014 at 2:00 PM
|B.Com. Part-II (Honours & major) Examination, 2014
Results published on 14/10/2014 at 2:00 PM
|B.A/B.Sc./B.Com. Part-III (General) Examination, 2014
Results published on 22/09/2014 at 3:30 PM
|B.A/B.Sc. Part-II (Honours & Major) Examination –2014
Results published on 19/09/2014 at 2 PM
|Results of PPS/PPR of M.P(SE)-2014
Results published on 12/08/2014 at 3:00 P.M
|B.Com. Part-III (Honours & Major) Examination –2014
Results published on 08/08/2014 at 3 PM
|B.A/B.Sc. Part-III (Honours & Major) Examination, 2014
Results published on 31/07/2014 at 7:30 PM
Kolkata police recruitment
The University is currently being ruled by the Kolkata University Act, calcutta university exam schedule 2014 1979 as amended up to thirty one could, 2006. The Act provided for the reconstitution of the University to alter it to operate a lot of with efficiency within the fields of teaching, coaching and analysis in varied branches of learning and courses of study and increasing teaching to fulfill the growing desires of the society and to form the constitution of varied authorities and bodies of the University a lot of democratic.
post about calcutta university exam schedule 2014.
About Calcutta University
The Calcutta University (CU) or University of Calcutta is located in Calcutta, West Bengal, India. It is a public state University which was established in 1857. The Calcutta University was founded on 24th January 1857. It was the first institution to be established as a secular western style university in whole South Asia.
Calcutta University is a public-state university. It is an urban based affiliating and research university having 136 affiliated colleges. It is also known as a five star university. It is a Centre with potential for excellence by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council and the University Grants Commission.
The Chancellor of Calcutta University is the Governor of West Bengal, Keshari Nath Tripathi and the Vice Chancellor is Suranjan Das. Calcutta University have around 22520 students which includes both the graduate and undergraduate students. Calcutta University had the highest number of students who cleared the exam conducted by the Govt. of India’s National eligibility test to perform research with scholarship awarded by the India’s Government.
The Calcutta University have 14 campuses in total which are spread over the city of Calcutta and its suburbs. Calcutta University have its central campus, Ashutosh Siksha Prangan in College Street. Other campuses are in Rajabazaar, Ballygunge, Alipore, Hazra and South Sinthi having Rashbehari Shiksha Prangan, Taraknath Palit Shiksha Prangan and Sahid Khudiram Siksha Prangan respectively.
The Calcutta University have 18 research centers, more than 700 faculties, 3000 non-teaching staff. The university provide three year programs for undergraduates and one or two year programs for post graduates. The Calcutta University has the biggest Research center, Center for Research in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology which started from 100th Science Congress of India in 2013.
Departments in Calcutta University:
The Calcutta University have sixty-five departments handled by eight faculties. The eight faculties include engineering and technology, agriculture, law and science, social welfare and business management, arts, fine arts, commerce, journalism and library science, music & home science.
- Engineering & Technology faculty: This includes the various departments of engineering like applied optics and photonics, computer science and engineering, applied physics, information technology, chemical engineering and chemical technology, radio physics and electronics, petroleum engineering.
- Agriculture Faculty: this includes only one department i.e., Institute of Agricultural Science. It offers post-graduation in agro-ecology, agriculture chemistry and soil science, agro-technology, agriculture and rural development, agricultural engineering, agriculture and resource economics, bacteriology, animal science, dairy science, food technology, crop science, genetics & plant breeding, fisheries science, soil and water science, seed science and technology.
- Law and Science faculty: this includes the department of Law i.e., University College of Law. The science faculty included other 19 departments like chemistry, botany, biochemistry, cellular &molecular biology, zoology, genome science and many other departments of science.
- Social Welfare & Business management faculty and commerce faculty: it includes the various departments of commerce and business management.
- Arts faculty: this includes the departments on Archaeology, anthropology, Ancient Indian History and Culture, economics, language and literature theatre and drama and many other departments related to arts.
- Music and Home Science faculty: it includes the departments of home science and Music.
The Calcutta University is reputed on national and international level. The National Assessment and Accreditation Council has awarded the highest grade of “A” to this university.
Notable Alumni: There are numerous honorable identities related to this university. The Personalities like Rabindranath Tagore, Jagdish Chandra Bose, Swami Vivekananda and many more such Nobel personalities.